Our gala is coming up on February 24, and here are just a few reasons you won’t want to miss it.
- For those of you missing the Parisian landmarks, you can feast your eyes on a giant-sized replica of the Eiffel Tower as you enjoy the marbled elegance of The Langham Huntington, Pasadena.
- We will be pouring “real” French champagne, not that sparkling wine stuff!
- Chef Denis Depoitre of The Langham is creating a unique menu for the event with a French flair that we can tell you will be incroyable!
- You’ll get a chance to wear that show-stopper dress again or dust off that tux or black suit from the recesses of your closet. Dressing up is always fun for a good cause.
- You can rub elbows with your all-time favorite weather man, NBC 4 weathercaster Fritz Coleman, who serves as emcee for the evening.
- You can bid your heart away on an amazing slew of auction items, including a Holland America cruise, a stay at the Paris hotel in Las Vegas, a behind-the-scenes tour of the Disney lot, and a Laguna Beach ocean view getaway.
- You’ll have an opportunity to meet some celebrities of the past, the ill-fated Marie Antoinette and Louise XVI, who will be circulating the room with heads very intact.
- If you win the Rose Bowl package, which includes Rose Parade and Rose Bowl tickets, you will already have your plans set for New Year’s Day 2019!
- The incomparable Jacob Maarse Florists is providing all the flowers and your head will be spinning as you witness the sea of gorgeous arrangements.
- After dinner and during the dancing portion of the evening, we will be serving macaroons from the noted French bakery, Ladurée, as well as bags of French Fries.
- We repeat, we are serving French Fries after dinner!
- You will be helping fulfill the dreams of the 14,000 children, youth and families Hillsides serves. You will be making a difference in the lives of those who need help the most.
Get your tickets by Feb 16 here! Thank you in advance for the support of our annual gala, the biggest fundraiser of the year!